[ome-users] Fwd: FW: EXT: Re: .dv large time series file open bug?

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 15:33:23 BST 2016

Hi Dan-

Thank for this.  While we appreciate the diligent support you are providing to your customer, it would help us a lot if Deanna would upload the file herself using OME's resources at https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/.  That gets it into our issue tracking system, and gives us the means to follow-up, test our work, etc.  In short, everything will work better and we'll get all this resolved faster.

Thanks!!

Cheers,

Jason