[ome-users] Bio-formats exporter bug with .dv file

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Sep 23 16:16:02 BST 2016

Hi Kai,

Thank you for explaining your issue in better detail.

I was able to reproduce the issue and have created a ticket for the same,
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/13287#ticket

You have been added to the cc list and will be notified when there is a
status change on the ticket.

For the time being,
Export as ome-tiff seems to work without any issues.
Hopefully that can be used as a work-around for the time being.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam
Software Developer

OME Team
School of Life Sciences
University of Dundee

On 22/09/2016, 17:18, "ome-users on behalf of Kai Schleicher"
<ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk on behalf of