[ome-users] Bio-formats exporter bug with .dv file

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Sep 15 16:03:13 BST 2016

Hi Kai,

Thank you for submitting your files to our QA system.
Unfortunately, testing the same locally, I was unable to reproduce the bug
locally.

I did record my exporter options using the macro-recorder,

Export as *.tif,
run("Bio-Formats Exporter",
"save=/Users/bramalingam/Desktop/FijiExport/test_5_2_2_export.tif export
compression=Uncompressed²);

Export as *.ome.tif
run("Bio-Formats Exporter",
"save=/Users/bramalingam/Desktop/FijiExport/test_5_2_2_tiffexport.tif.ome.t
if export compression=Uncompressed²);

And in both cases, the resultant image had 2 channels and 50 time points,
that were organised exactly like the parent stack.

Could you please record your export command via the macro-recorder and
send us the resultant macro. This would allow us to troubleshoot the issue
in better detail.

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam
Software Developer

OME Team
School of Life Sciences
University of Dundee

On 14/09/2016, 14:12, "ome-users on behalf of Kai Schleicher"
<ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk on behalf of