[ome-users] Viewer shows Zeiss SEM Auriga data as blank [5.2.4]

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Sep 15 09:03:37 BST 2016

Dear Susanne,

You are right, the fix for this particular issue was carried out at the Bio-Formats level specifically
as part of this Pull Request [1] and was released together with Bio-Formats 5.2.0.

The fix unfortunately did not get backported to the 5.1.x line. However, looking at the diff it does
not seem to require any 5.2.0 specific feature. So it should be possible to integrate it into a local
development version of Bio-Formats.

Best,
Sebastien

[1] https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/2221