[ome-users] List expected files in omero data Files/ and omero scripts

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 18:05:36 BST 2016

Hi

I have been trying to get a list of all files that ought to be in the
Files/ directory.  This is a 5.2.5 installation of omero but has been
through several upgrades so it still has files from omero 4 releases.

At the moment, I'm using this query:

  SELECT
    id
    FROM originalfile
    WHERE (repo IS NULL OR repo = '') AND mimetype != 'Repository';

but I found out that this includes some omero scripts (some of the rows
from that query have a mimetype of 'text/x-python' and their filenames
are the omero scripts including some of old scripts that no longer exist
such as Movie_Figure.py and Make_Movie.py).

I thought scripts were kept where they are and not copied.  Indeed, new
scripts have a repo value of 'ScriptRepo'.  Is this because omero scripts
used to be copied to Files/ and is my query is correct?

And is my query correct to get a list of all files expected to be under
Files/ ? Is there something else to look for?  What should the query be
for an arbitrary omero database (the long plan is to write a tool to
validate any omero database against an omero data directory -- the opposite
of omero cleanse).

Thank you

Carnë