[ome-users] configure omero web with nginx

Aleksandra Tarkowska (Staff) A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 29 12:53:27 GMT 2016

Hi Camelia

Thank you for reporting issues.

On 28 Nov 2016, at 12:49, Camelia Botez <camelia.botez at weizmann.ac.il<mailto:camelia.botez at weizmann.ac.il>> wrote:

I am running Centos7 omero-5.2.6-ice36-b35.

I encountered two problems:
1-      Cannot import into pgsql db.sql file ;   error:  type “nonnegative_int” already exists
Current transaction is aborted , commands ignored until end of transaction

Did you try to run database initialisation script on the existing database?

2-      Cannot configure omero web to use nginx:
Error running bin/omero  web config nginx – I get the error
                Configuration mismatch omero.we.application_server=wsgi cannot be used with omero web config nginx.

By default OMERO.web is preconfigured to run with nginx server. omero.web.application_server=wsgi suggests that either you are trying to upgrade or follow the incorrect documentation.

Can someone help me?

Are you performing fresh new installation?

Kind regards

Ola
Software Engineer
Open Microscopy Environment