[ome-users] Bug report for version 2012-06 OME-XML in Fiji, seen in grid/collection stitching

Michael Pinkert mpinkert at wisc.edu
Tue Nov 8 19:50:13 GMT 2016

Hi Mark,

I just uploaded 9 files, from a much smaller sample image set.  I tried using the ImageJ/Fiji stitching algorithm again with this smaller sample size and it ran into the same problem, with the same warning.  It seems not to be reading the metadata correctly, because it was interpreting different Z-slices as different T-time points.

This problem occurred after a recent Fiji/ImageJ update and applies to older sets of images that I've already stitched; I don't think there's anything wrong with the formatting of the images.

Best,
Michael