[ome-users] opening czi files.

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Mon May 23 09:18:24 BST 2016

Hi,

Thank you for submitting your files.
We were able to reproduce the issue on one of the files ŒConv 2 3 colors¹,
using Bio-Formats 5.1.9 on FIJI.

I have filed a ticket on this regard,
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/13239

This will get looked into at the earliest.
I have also added you to the CC list and you will get notified when there
is a status change on the ticket.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Balaji