[ome-users] excessive time to upgrade database / cleanse

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Thu May 5 10:03:45 BST 2016

Dear Olivier,

> It's a 25G directory containing 54 436 files.

Unfortunately this is probably the problem: another scaling issue that
we should investigate and fix. We are sorry about that. I have filed a
ticket http://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/13225 to have us
investigate paging this call to getOriginalFiles, do feel free to e-mail
me if you'd like to receive automatic notifications of our progress.

Cheers,

Mark