[ome-users] Missing metadata for Micro-Manager datasets

Thomas Julou thomas.julou at normalesup.org
Mon Jan 25 22:49:12 GMT 2016

Dear Melissa,

Great to read you’re already on it!
I attach a small test dataset acquired with the demo config of MM 1.4.22. tifutill tell me it has all tags you need:
50838 (0xc696) LONG (4) 5<28 5496 32 768 768>
50839 (0xc697) BYTE (1) 7092<0x4a 0x49 ...>
51123 (0xc7b3) ASCII (2) 3329<{"Objective-Name":"DObje ...>

If it’s not enough, id happily send you an experimental dataset but would rather acquire a small one so as to keep it small…

Best,
Thomas