[ome-users] Problem with omero *downloads* from web client - nginx?

Mason, David [dnmason] D.N.Mason at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Jan 12 13:51:02 GMT 2016

I can confirm that I also get the same issue in our OMERO.web 5.2.0-ice35-b12 running Nginx + WSGI + gunicorn on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. Download of a large original data file stalled at 1.01GB.

We rarely download the original data so I'm not surprised to have not noticed since upgrading to 5.2.

Best,

Dave

Message: 1