[ome-users] Bio-Formats Zeiss ZVI Mosaix Issues

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Mon Jan 4 15:54:05 GMT 2016

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for uploading a file.  I was able to reproduce the problem,
and we are now testing a fix:

https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/2167

I would expect that fix to be included in the 5.2.0 release.

For now, you might try using the "Specify range for each series" option in the
"Bio-Formats Import Options" window to assemble all of the timepoints
for a single tile (likely by setting the "step" to the tile count).

Regards,
-Melissa