[ome-users] Image too big for OMERO.figure

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Fri Feb 19 17:07:11 GMT 2016

Hi,

First off I wanted to say that I really like working with OMERO.figure - it's simply brilliant!

I did however encounter a problem recently: Could it be that there is a maximum filesize for OMERO.figure?

My file is about 230 MB and displays fine using the viewer in the web client.

OMERO.figure on the other hand gives me an error: "Image too big for OMERO.figure".

I have uploaded the file (QA Bug ID 17037).

Thanks for the help and cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Schleicher, PhD | Research Associate in Advanced Light Microscopy | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel
Phone: +41 61 267 22 50 | kai.schleicher at unibas.ch<mailto:kai.schleicher at unibas.ch> | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch<http://www.biozentrum.unibas.ch/> | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch<http://www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch/>