[ome-users] Fiji Bio-Formats Exporter Problem - write each timepoint to a separate file

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Dec 14 13:35:43 GMT 2016

HI Ofra,

the issue below also reported in a  screenshot in your previous email matches what was
reported a few days ago [1].
Which update sites do you have enabled? In particular is the Bio-Formats update site [2]
enabled? If so, could you disable it (the Java 8 update site should ship Bio-Formats 5.3.0)
and test whether this solves this export problem?

Best,
Sebastien

[1] http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-users/2016-December/006283.html
[2] http://imagej.net/Bio-Formats#Daily_builds