[ome-users] Fiji Bio-Formats Exporter Problem - write each timepoint to a separate file

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Dec 13 15:55:59 GMT 2016

Hi Ofra,

Thank you for reporting your issue.
Testing the same locally, we were unfortunately unable to reproduce the
bug.

I have recorded the Fiji/ImageJ operations that I had performed (using the
Fiji/ImageJ macro recorder) and I have pasted the same here,

run("Bio-Formats Exporter",
"save=/Users/bramalingam/Desktop/FijiExportTest/mitosisOmeTiff/mitosis_time
point_.ome.tif write_each_timepoint compression=Uncompressed²);

I reimported the resultant images back into Fiji/ImageJ and compared the
pixel data with the original image.

There was no obvious issue that was noticed, thus could you please record
your mouse-click operations via the Fiji/ImageJ macro recorder and paste
the resultant command here? The documentation for the same can be found
here,
https://imagej.net/Introduction_into_Macro_Programming#The_recorder

And also it would be great if you could clarify the version of Bio-Formats
that was used? (I have updated my Fiji to use the latest release version
of Bio-Formats : Version 5.3.0)

You can get the same by selecting,
Help‹>About Plugins‹>Bio-Formats PluginsŠ (in the Fiji menu)

Or by running the following macro command,
run("Bio-Formats Plugins...²);

This would help us troubleshoot the issue in better detail.

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam
Software Developer

OME Team
School of Life Sciences
University of Dundee

On 12/12/2016, 14:54, "ome-users on behalf of Ofra Golani"
<ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk on behalf of