[ome-users] Olympus SlideScan.ini format reader?

Paul Richards paulrichards321 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 23:07:27 GMT 2016

Hello,

I am just about ready to commit, but have a question. Are multiple
magnifications levels stored as different images? Or is that what is
referred to by the "z-stack"? Currently I have setup as one "submission"
but with four different core metadata objects for four magnifications
levels. Is this the way? I am a bit new to open microscopy, but with other
microscopy software you can jump between different magnification levels
with the mouse scroll wheel or with a right click popup menu. How do you
usually jump between magnifications levels in the OMERO web client?

Thanks,

Paul Richards