[ome-users] Issue importing ND2 files with newer Bio-Formats

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Dec 6 11:02:26 GMT 2016

Hi Mike,

Thanks you for bringing this to our attention. I have tested with a number of the sample files which we have but have been unable to reproduce the same behaviour so far.
If possible would you be able to upload, using the link below, a sample file which shows this distortion?

https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

With Thanks,
David Gault