[ome-users] getPlanePositionZ for z-stage AND z-piezo from ND2 file

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 11:47:26 BST 2016

Hi Enno,

If you try opening your files in ImageJ/Fiji with the Bio-formats plugin and choose to
“Display Metadata” and “Display OME-XML metadata”, do you see anything there
that represents the z info you need?

 It would be really helpful if you could send us a sample ND2 file that has this metadata.
Then we can check if / where Bio-Formats is reading it.
Please let us know what values you’re expecting for the z-stage and z-piezo once you’ve
uploaded the file so we know what to look for.

You an upload files at https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

Many thanks,

  Will.