[ome-users] How to change OMERO server database password

Kenneth Gillen (Staff) k.h.gillen at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Aug 29 13:57:45 BST 2016

Hi Martin,

The OMERO configuration property, omero.db.pass, is what you will need to
tell OMERO the password for your PostgreSQL database.

https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.2/sysadmins/config.html#
std:property-omero.db.pass

See
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.2/sysadmins/unix/server-
installation.html#configuration

I would expect you’d want to stop OMERO before updating the password in
Postgres and setting the OMERO configuration property.

All the best,

Kenny

--

Kenneth Gillen

OME System Administrator

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
School of Life Sciences
CTIR 2
University of Dundee
Dow Street
Dundee  DD1 5EH
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 1382 388797

http://www.twitter.com/openmicroscopy

On 29/08/2016 13:53, "ome-users on behalf of Martin Wlotzka"
<ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk on behalf of