[ome-users] FEI MORE tf8 files sorted to Orphaned Images

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Wed Aug 24 17:12:33 BST 2016

Hi Dominik,

Thanks once again for your help!

I was wondering if you could specify at which exact position in the
metadata the incorrect entry is found?

I would then forward this information to the FEI support to ask them if
this is due to a "bug" in their software in general or simply due to the
way we set/acquired the image here on our side.

Thanks and cheers,
Kai