[ome-users] Release of v4.11.2 of FLIMfit
i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Aug 24 09:52:46 BST 2016
We are pleased to announce the release of version 4.11.2 of the open-source Fluorescence Lifetime fitting and visualisation tool FLIMfit. Version 4.11.2 is available for download at:
- FLIMfit is now capable of handling some multi-dimensional file-sets. For example, if you have a real-time time-series of z-stacks, with one z-stack in each of several files, it can now be successfully loaded and processed.
- The "Files->Load FLIM Data" menu item now allows the user to select multiple files.
- The "Files->Load FLIM Dataset” menu item has been renamed, for clarity, to "Load FLIM Data from a Directory".
- The maximum number of segmented regions has been increased to 4095.
- Another waitbar has been added to make the workflow clearer when using large datasets.
- A method for estimating a Gaussian IRF from single-exponential reference data has been added
- An issue with loading polarisation resolved IRFs, with different time points to the data, has been addressed
- An issue with the loading of time-varying backgrounds has been addressed.
- An issue loading time gated data with legacy file names has been addressed
Downloads and documentation for FLIMfit are available at http://flimfit.org
Help pages can be found at: http://help.openmicroscopy.org/flimfit.html
The users list for this software can be found at: http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/flimfit-users
Dr Ian Munro
Imperial College, London.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ome-users