[ome-users] Orbit Image Analysis

Manuel Stritt manuel.stritt at actelion.com
Tue Aug 23 09:29:45 BST 2016

Hello together,

I released a new image analysis software called Orbit as open-source under
the GPL license.

It comes with an Omero connector and can be used together with a scaleout
infrastructure like Spark (but also standalone).

The main focus is whole slide image analysis, but can be used to quantify
normal microscopy images as well.

It would be cool if some of you could give it a try and let me know about
your experience with it.
Have fun!

http://www.orbit.bio

Regards,
Manuel

--
Manuel Stritt
Information Management Drug Discovery

--

The information of this email and in any file transmitted with it is
strictly confidential and may be legally privileged.