[ome-users] Helping debugging web access

Aleksandra Tarkowska (Staff) A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 16:34:04 BST 2016

did you start web when virtualenv is activated?

$ source venv/bin/activate
$ bin/omero web start

?

could you send me the output of

$ source venv/bin/activate
$ bin/omero admin diagnostics
$ bin/omero config get --hide-password

logs from OMERO/server/var/log will be also useful

which OS is that?

Ola
Software Engineer
Open Microscopy Environment
University of Dundee

On 28 Apr 2016, at 16:25, Shaun Hare <Shaun.Hare at nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:Shaun.Hare at nottingham.ac.uk>> wrote:

My feelings exactly !!

Virtualenv was created with system site packages

Full output of pip below
(venv)[omero at lslapome01 ~]$ source venv/bin/activate
(venv)[omero at lslapome01 ~]$ pip freeze
backports.ssl-match-hostname==3.4.0.2
chardet==2.2.1
configobj==4.7.2
decorator==3.4.0