[ome-users] Last week to register for the OME Users Meeting 2016

Helen Flynn (Staff) h.flynn at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Apr 27 10:09:49 BST 2016

Dear All,

Registration for the OME Users Meeting at University of Dundee closes at the end of this week. If you are planning to come along, please visit http://www.buyat.dundee.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&deptid=31&catid=62&prodid=479 and sign up without delay.

If you are still debating attending, you can check out the programme on https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/11th-annual-users-meeting-2016

We have a packed schedule of talks and workshops, and there will be plenty of opportunity for anyone from the community to present their work and discuss with other users and the development team in an informal setting too. Whether you have particular issues you'd like input on, want to be inspired by what other people are doing with OME tools, or to get the inside scoop on what's coming next for the project, coming to the User Meeting is the best way to connect with the development team and our great community.

We look forward to seeing you in Dundee from May 31st to June 2nd,

Regards,

The OME Team

Dr Helen Flynn
OME Technical Writer