[ome-users] Bug report BioFormats - LiFlimReader.java

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 11:09:05 BST 2016

Hi Johan,

sorry for the late reply. We have received your sample file and will be adding it to our
testing data repository.

Thanks,
Sebastien

On 21 Apr 2016, at 07:40, Johan Herz <johan at lambertinstruments.com<mailto:johan at lambertinstruments.com>> wrote:

Dear Sebastien,

Thank you for your quick followup.
I have uploaded the following file: ExampleFile - LiFlimReader fix ExposureTime.fli

Looking forward to see it being fixed.

With best regards,

Johan Herz, Sales Engineer

Tel: +31-50-501-8461 | Skype: lambert-johan
Lambert Instruments BV|Leonard Springerlaan 19 (5th floor)|9727 KB Groningen|The Netherlands
Dutch Chamber of Commerce nr.: 52396940 | www.lambertinstruments.com<http://www.lambertinstruments.com/>

Dear Johan,

many thanks for your bug report. It looks like your assumption is correct and that
the metadata check for ExposureTime key is not stringent enough. I have
opened a Pull Request https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/2364
with a proposed fix which I would expect to be available with Bio-Formats 5.2.0.

In order to facilitate our testing and to prevent future regressions, would it be
possible for you to upload a sample .fli file at http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/
reproducing the problem?

Best regards,
Sebastien