[ome-users] Program/registration for the 11th Annual OME User Meeting, May 31 - June 1, 2016

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Sun Apr 10 20:29:12 BST 2016

Dear All-

Have a look at the speaker list- this year's meeting is all about large, complex data collections, and getting science out of them.  The meeting is going to be pretty exciting, so definitely think about joining us in Dundee.

We'll also do the community lightning talks again- these were a great hit last year.  Anyone (well, anyone registered for the meeting) can present a short talk- what they are doing, what they need, what they think OME should do.  It's a great way to start the discussions that are the reason we have the meeting.

We're adding a third day to the meeting this year- an experiment.  We'll try to build an informal, fluid day, with the schedule set by the meeting participants,  with opportunities to give short presentations, arrange mini-sessions on topics anyone needs, or sit and go through code, ideas, applications, etc.  We'll see if it is useful, but it should be a way for the community to guide the agenda and topics.

Look forward to seeing you here in Dundee!

Cheers,

Jason

On 07/04/2016 11:39, "ome-users on behalf of Josh Moore" <ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk<mailto:ome-users-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk> on behalf of josh at glencoesoftware.com<mailto:josh at glencoesoftware.com>> wrote:

The current program for the 11th Annual OME User Meeting is available at:

   https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/community/minutes/meetings/11th-annual-users-meeting-2016

Registration details are available under:

  https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/events/ome-users-meeting-2016

If you have ideas or suggestion for lightning talks, workshops,
posters, or the unconference, let us know!

  https://twitter.com/hashtag/ome2016

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
~Josh.