[ome-users] general server settings for omero clients

MEYENHOFER Felix felix.meyenhofer at unifr.ch
Wed Apr 6 11:27:19 BST 2016

Hi

I didn’t find a way yet how I could go about setting server settings for all users on a given machine. The goal would be to that users don’t have to configure for our OMERO server each time they start the client for the first time.

I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction to figure out the configuration mechanisms for the OMERO clients. Is there a neat way without touching the sources? Thanks in advance.

Best,

Felix Meyenhofer
Université de Fribourg
Département de Médecine - Anatomie