[ome-users] Wrong data import for single point Airyscan from CZI file

Carmine Di Rienzo carmine.dirienzo at sns.it
Wed Oct 28 12:43:24 GMT 2015

Hi all,

since it is the first time for me writing in this mailing list, I want to
get a chance to thank all of you for your contributing to this amazing and
essential tools: without them my everyday lab work will not be the same.
Recently, I have been trying to import in Matlab by using bio-format tools
a single point acquisition made by Zeiss LSM 880 with Airyscan and saved as
CZI file. While the metadata are correctly read, the imported data contains
only 0 and a couple of ones. Similar results can be obtained either by
ImageJ or FIJI. Unfortunately, the problem has not been solved by updating
bio-format tools and ImageJ/FIJI.
My OS is Window 7 and the java version is 8 update 65 (build 1.8.0_65-b17)

The original file (about 3GB), a sample of extracted data with Matlab, the
script used, and a sample data extracted in ome.tiff by ZEN can be
downloaded here <http://www.filemail.com/d/pkkpezusyphsqpr>. The archive
password is attached to this email. Unfortunately, the link will expire in
7 days, please let me know if you need an updated one and I'll provide it
immediately.

Any ideas and every suggestion will be really appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Carmine

--
Carmine Di Rienzo