[ome-users] Add my project to BF-CPP page

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Oct 20 12:52:25 BST 2015

Hi Joe,

thanks for adding the links to your downloads page. I opened a Pull Request [1]
to add Video Spot Tracker to the Bio-Formats live documentation.
Do not hesitate to comment on this PR if you would like to extra details to appear
on the way Video Spot Tracker uses the JACE bindings.

Thanks again for your contribution.

Best,
Sebastien

[1] https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/2032