[ome-users] server certificate change is restrictedduring renegotiation]

Bernie Broughton b.broughton at sussex.ac.uk
Fri May 29 17:31:54 BST 2015

Update: examining the server java certificate shows that the server information it contains doesn't reflect recent changes Sussex IT services have made. The certificate will be updated next week and hopefully the problem will be fixed. In the meantime I'll switch LDAP off.

Thanks a lot to everyone who chipped in,

Bernie