[ome-users] server certificate change is restrictedduring renegotiation]

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Fri May 29 15:54:06 BST 2015

Dear Bernie,

 > Curiously if I wait (approx. 3minutes seems to be a minimum) before
re-attempting to authenticate then I'm successful. Attempts to
re-authenticate immediately may work, but a third attempt seems to
consistently fail,

Curious indeed. Could it be that the LDAP service provided by
ad.susx.ac.uk is actually doing load-balancing among multiple servers
and it depends which of the underlying servers you get?

Cheers,

Mark