[ome-users] server certificate change is restrictedduring renegotiation]

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Fri May 29 12:23:52 BST 2015

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Bernie Broughton
<b.broughton at sussex.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi Josh,

Hi Bernie,

> I didn't upgrade Java but the server is managed by Puppet so it might. I'll investigate this.

Thanks. Keep us posted.. Though there were certainly changes to OMERO
between 5.0.5 and 5.1 related
to the POODLE bug** I don't see how they would be affecting the LDAP
plugin. More likely would
seem to be that other services which also had POODLE problems have
since been upgraded.

What was the up time on the previous server? i.e. when was the last
time you had restarted 5.0.5?

Cheers,
~Josh.

** https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/products/omero/secvuln/2014-SV4-poodle