[ome-users] OMERO Question

Eric Griffis (Staff) e.griffis at dundee.ac.uk
Tue May 12 22:15:09 BST 2015

Hi Balaji,

I have tried this and it doesn't totally work.

I open the images from the Fiji-OMERO plugin.

When I concatenate the images, however, the size reverts back to microns=pixels, suggesting I've lost the metadata.

I've used the Bioformats Exporter to save the concatenated image as a ome.tiff, and when I open it back up, I still don't see the proper image size. I'm trying to reimport the image into Omero to see if this would fix the metadata issue with regards to time and size. I'll let you know what I find.

Best regards,

Eric

Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression
College of Life Sciences-
University of Dundee
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
Dow Street