[ome-users] ND2 position meta data with bioformats 5.1.1

Balaji Ramalingam (Staff) b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Thu May 7 11:23:44 BST 2015

Dear Enno,

Thank you for reporting the issue.
Unfortunately, we were not able to reproduce the same with the files that we had locally (with Bio-Formats 5.1.1/5.1.2).

As suggested, it would help us troubleshoot the issue better, if you could submit your file to our QA system.
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa/upload/

Best,
Balaji

Mr Balaji Ramalingam