[ome-users] MetaXpress image has two-line date string

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 08:59:14 GMT 2015

Hi Mario,

as a follow-up of my previous email, we now have a Pull Request opened to fix the global
DateTime key/value:
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/1677
I would expect this bug to be fixed as part of 5.1.0.

Best,
Sebastien

On 19 Mar 2015, at 15:49, Sebastien Besson (Staff) <s.besson at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:s.besson at dundee.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hi Mario,

thanks for the bug report, we will definitely investigate the culprit  and hopefully have this
fixed for 5.1.0.
In the mean time, the timestamps should be available via the series (not global) metadata
and you should be able to access them using:

tmp=bfopen('b0BCDSL-T069_wG06_s6_z0_t1_cCy5_u001.tif');
tmp{2}.get('DateTime')

ans =

14/03/2014 17:48:55:026

tmp{2}.get('LastSavedTime')