[ome-users] LIF Metadata Issues Generated by LAS X

Roger Leigh rleigh at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Mar 19 12:25:38 GMT 2015

On 18/03/15 13:11, Amir Momen Roknabadi wrote:
> Dear Roger,
>
> I have tried ImageJ. TimeIncrement is empty in the OME-XML metadata in
> ImageJ as well. I uploaded a file named: "P2P-MS2-lacZ.lif" in the
> OMERO.qa system. I really appreciate your help.

Dear Amir,

Thanks for the file.  It looks like this version of LAS X does not store
the timing information in the same way as previous versions which is why
it's missing.  I've opened a ticket for this here and added you as a CC:

   https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/12793#comment:1

Kind regards,
Roger

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,