[ome-users] inertia tensor

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Mar 16 09:55:01 GMT 2015

On 03/13/2015 03:08 PM, Thomas Fischer wrote:

> I just started to use imagJ. I am looking for a plugin to calculate the
> 2D analog of the inertia tensor; i.e. the directions of the major and
> minor axis. The ellipse tool appears to dp something different.

Thomas, if you don't get any good replies here, you may have more luck
on the main ImageJ list at http://imagej.net/list.html -- I think it
/is/ okay to ask for plugin recommendations on imagej at list.nih.gov, as
the "ImageJ plugins" section of their lists page looks to be about just
a few specific plugins. This OME list might be more useful if you run
into trouble with ImageJ's integration with OMERO. All the best with
your search,

Cheers,

Mark