[ome-users] Public Trello organization to help you follow the OME project

Helen Flynn (Staff) h.flynn at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jun 22 12:51:37 BST 2015

Dear All,

For those not familiar with Trello, it is a web-based 'To Do List' type planning tool where you can place cards on lists arranged into different boards. You can browse these boards without signing up. To leave comments, you can sign up for a free account with your email address, and to be able to add cards, vote on cards etc. you need to be added to the organization by leaving us a request comment on https://trello.com/c/pxqtGDyX/1-add-me-please

When you go to the organization page, you will see there are a number of boards available. The 'Getting Started' board contains instructions about how to use the boards and an index and brief description of each board. The 'Priorities List' is intended as a Roadmap for the project, other boards are the next planned releases and topic-based work plans.

How we use these boards is likely to evolve over time but we will endeavour to keep our Contributing documentation (https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/contributing) up-to-date so you can always find details at https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/contributing/team-workflow.html

Regards,

The OME Team

Dr Helen Flynn
OME Technical Writer