[ome-users] Regarding Omero

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Jun 19 07:39:41 BST 2015

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 1:56 PM,  <rahulm at instem.res.in> wrote:
> Hi

Hi again, Rahul

> Everybody i am using omero 5.0.  while using the omero.insight GUI it get
> halt in middle,here i am attachingthe snapshot for the omero.cli usage
> (admin diagnostics) command which is server installation details.
>
>           I have analyses the problem regarding Omero.Cli usage,@
> http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.1/sysadmins/troubleshooting.html
>  where we can see the server installation details also,i think
> that might be the reason for import.cli usage.
>
> so hope u will resolve this problem

For us to help you, you are going to have to provide more information.
Perhaps you could start by attaching your log files from var/log?
There are a number of errors listed in your diagnostics output and
likely they need to be corrected before we can move forward. In
addition, step by step details of what you are doing including any
error messages you've seen would be appreciated.

Hope we can help,
~Josh.