[ome-users] Regarding Omero.importer problems...

Rahul Mekala rahulmekala at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:36:36 BST 2015

Dear all
 I am new to Omero, i have been struggling to use the import command in
OMERO for uploading the images  to server.so please suggest me to use the
appropriate commands in order to upload the images..here i am attaching the
snapshot of my systems server installation details(admin diagnostic)command
result. please do let me know further actions to be take in order to
resolve the problems..

Thank you

--
with  regards,