[ome-users] Support for 3D Histech digital slides (.mrxs format)

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Jul 20 12:11:09 BST 2015

Dear Ofra,

> I've upload the a zip file with one slide (MRI_May_trial_trichrome_C2H5.zip) to your site.

Thank you again. I've linked your file to the appropriate ticket. Having
the data helps us to make sure that our fix actually works. (-: We'll
ask if there is some confusion about how to interpret the data that may
be resolved by having you check the image in the vendor's viewing software.

Cheers,

Mark