[ome-users] Unable to move project from one group to an other

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Jan 29 15:07:15 GMT 2015

Hi Philippe,

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Philippe Mailly
<philippe.mailly at college-de-france.fr> wrote:

> I'm trying to move a project in my group A to an other group B. I'm owner in
> the two groups. With the OMERO.insight client I got an error with out
> message, however with the Web client I got this error message :
>
> STEP ERR step: 10, stacktrace:
> ome.services.graphs.GraphConstraintException(message=Image:10000 improperly
> links to 1 objects

Do you know if image:10000 has been projected, for instance? There are
a couple of different causes for this error, and projecting an image
is one of them. Or is there anything else exceptional you can think
of?

If not, there should be more information in the server log if you have
access to it. Barring that, recent improvements to the server should
have vastly improved the situation here, both in supporting more edge
cases and returning better error messages.

Cheers,
~Josh.