[ome-users] 10th Annual OME Users Meeting-- June 2-3, 2015

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Feb 23 04:25:49 GMT 2015

Dear All,

I'm pleased to announce (finally!!!) that the next OME Users Meeting will be held June 2-3, 2015.  We're grateful that the Imagopole platform at Institut Pasteur, led by Spencer Shorte, have agreed to host this 10th meeting of the OME user community.

More details will follow shortly. This year we will institute a registration fee, between €75 - €100 to cover some of the costs we incur for running the meeting. That's a big change, but one that reflects the scale of the meeting, the breadth of the community and the realities of running a meeting of this size. We hope this is acceptable to the community and not a burden.

We're excited to return to Paris, meet everyone and spend a few days talking data management, integration, and linkage.

Again our thanks to our hosts-- a great team of Pasteurians-- and the wider OME community for all the support.

See you in Paris!

Cheers,

Jason

Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression | Open Microscopy Environment | University of Dundee