[ome-users] Problem reading Leica .scn image (opensuse 13.1/ImageJ 1.48v/Bioformats Feb 4, 2015)

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 08:51:29 GMT 2015

Dear Melanie,

The error you pasted below suggest at a potential bug in Bio-Formats. Would you be willing to
upload a sample file at:
http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/

As a side note, you should be able to work against your Leica SCN files directly in IDL
or MATLAB, i.e. without having to convert them. See:
- the example scripts from Karsten Rodenacker for IDL
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5/users/idl/index.html
- the documentation page on the Bio-Formats MATLAB toolbox
https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5/developers/matlab-dev.html

Best,
Sebastien