[ome-users] OMERO.figure release 1.0.0

William Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Oct 29 23:15:59 GMT 2014

Hi Christophe,

You can choose images by copying and pasting the "image link" as shown in the first video
on this page:
http://will-moore.github.io/figure/videos.html

If you have the PDF figures attached to the images (and these contain a link to the Figure url),
do you still need the figure itself to be attached to the images?
Since the figure file (json) attachment doesn't give you any way to re-open the figure in OMERO.figure (no link).

Please use github issues at https://github.com/will-moore/figure/issues for feature requests, bugs etc.

 Thanks for the feedback,

  Will.