[ome-users] Python support for OME Tiff files

Tjelvar Olsson (JIC) Tjelvar.Olsson at jic.ac.uk
Mon Oct 27 13:44:49 GMT 2014

Hi Lee,

Thank you for the information about your project.

I was looking at your bioformats/omexml.py module and it does not appear
to have any dependencies on Java. Do you think that I could use it by it
by itself to work with OME XML extracted from an OME Tiff file using PIL
or libtiff?

Kind regards,

Tjelvar