[ome-users] I *think* the basket functionality might be broken in 5.0.5

Jake Carroll jake.carroll at uq.edu.au
Fri Oct 10 06:25:45 BST 2014

Hi all.

Just mucking around with adding things to the “basket”.

I’ve found that (in 5.0.5 at least), running a basket operation and sharing it with another active, enabled user, the basket contents doesn’t appear on the other side for that user and their box is empty.

It is clearly “shared” on my side, and I have a little red badge on my basket icon, but they can’t seem to see anything shared on their side.

Let me know what you want to see by way of logs and diagnostics, and we can work on it…

Talk soon.

-jc