[ome-users] OMERO.web installation under Ubuntu 14

unai_lorenzo at ehu.es unai_lorenzo at ehu.es
Tue Oct 7 17:30:07 BST 2014

Hi Simon,

sudo -i -u omero worked perfectly, thanks!

Unluckily, the following script doesn't work:
$ bin/omero admin start
FATAL: OMERO directory does not exist: /home/omero/OMERO

$ ls
examples.desktop  OMERO.server-5.0.5-ice35-b47
omero		  OMERO.server-5.0.5-ice35-b47.zip
OMERO.server	  settings.env

I believe it's trying to access the OMERO repository folder once
again... But it's not included inside the directory.

$ ls /home/omero
examples.desktop  OMERO.server-5.0.5-ice35-b47
omero		  OMERO.server-5.0.5-ice35-b47.zip
OMERO.server	  settings.env

Unai