[ome-users] Issue opening Leica GSD lif files in bioformats.

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Oct 1 17:46:27 BST 2014

Hi Ian,

> > According to the Leica LAS software the lif contains 10 entries, whereas
> > bioformats thinks there are 12 entries. Bioformats has repeated entries
> > for the extremely large image sets. Accessing the image sets produces the
> > following symptoms....
>
> Thank you for the bug report.  I don't believe we have any data from the
> GSD systems, so if you could upload one of the problematic files that
> would be much appreciated.  I will be sending FTP instructions
> privately, as it sounds like those files will be too large for our QA
> system.

Thank you for uploading a file privately, and my apologies for the delay.

I can confirm this problem, and there is now a ticket for it on our
issue tracking system:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/12585

You have been CC'd on the ticket, and dso will be automatically notified
of any changes.  If you prefer not to receive notifications, please let us
know

Regards,
-Melissa