[ome-users] Bug report about downloading csv file after running script

Douglass Kyle Michael kyle.douglass at epfl.ch
Tue May 27 10:58:23 BST 2014

Hi Simon and Will,
This message is in regards to this bug report : https://www.openmicroscopy.org/qa2/qa2/qa/feedback/9253/?token=ed153731f5f83998f98b454968547bd8

For some reason I'm having trouble logging into OMERO.qa and I can't submit a comment to that site at the moment, so I'll reply here.

I placed the Insight and server logs here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2xn4ufonslme3zg/AAC3Qgo1ZP4v0GvjbSfhirH4a

The error occurs around 17:41:00 I believe, on May 26.

I ran the Plot Profile script from within the Insight client (64 bit, version 5.0.1) by clicking the "Display available scripts" button in the Insight client task bar.

I noticed today that the .csv file was actually generated and attached to the image z-stack that I was computing it for. I could download the .csv file as an attachment in the "Annotations" bar on the right-hand side of the Insight client, after selecting the image. I obtained the error when trying to download the .csv file in the OMERO downloader immediately after running the script.

I don't have the time now to check your suggestions Simon, but I'll try and do so later today.

Kyle

Dr. Kyle M. Douglass
Postdoctoral Fellow
The Laboratory of Experimental Biophysics
EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
+41 21 69 30556 (Office)